have lost some muscle mass after 3 cycles of chemo-have leukemia AML. How can I increase it back and get strengthened?
Hi David, We share the same treatment.
I am attempting to keep the same routine as before the chemo. Iv chemo exhausts me but a couple days following, I push and keeping up!
I altered the antibiotics to a half hour after the chemo, Also, added nexium which has improved digestion.
Prayers for you!
Hi!
I force fed myself for the first couple months. Also, tried to find food that has taste.
At six months post- transplant, cookies after dinner helps.
I have AML too. What I do to gain the weight back
slowly is eating smaller meals a day and supplement with ensure plus, twice daily.
Thank you for that Joanel. Will try that. blessings to you also. Keep well. David.
For me I have to use resistance bands. It’s safer than other types of exercise. GodBless Joanel