Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bloomsburg, PA

I am taking Hydroxyurea 500mg and experience lead-like legs when I walk but my Oncologist says its not related, anyone else have the same or am I just old?

May 31, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Big 🐻 Hug
Hope you're feeling better soon

May 31, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I do. I was in a rehab center to get my right leg working again. I can walk, but not able to put real
Weight on it. One day at a time!!!

February 21

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia

A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Saint Louis, MO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In