Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 19, 2021
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

No. DR. didn't recommend a Chiropractor. I just went having had good experiences with Chiropractor. It did help me

October 22, 2021
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Not sure. I have CLL and back pain. However my back pain has come n gone for several years. I see a chiropractor and take acetaminophen and ibprophen

September 19, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Liverpool, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In