Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salt Lake City, UT

Not sure if it’s stress or a leukemia symptom but I’ve been experiencing a piercing headache for the last six days. Tylenol helps it but it’s even woken me up a few times.
I thought it was initially a cold but I do t have any others symptoms.

Thanks.

January 4, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I had more frequent headaches while on wstch and wait but nothing as acute as what you are describing. Symptoms like that which last and don’t respond well to OTC analgesics should be reported to your care team as a precautionary measure! Take care and hope these settle down so you can resy better.

January 7, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I have had headaches for last four days. I find Advil works better😊

January 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In