Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brampton, ON
May 1, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I’m praying for you. But I’ve not. Had to experience that yet

May 1, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Hi Sandra4- I have been taking Calquence ( acalabrutinib) since 11/11/22. At first I had a few headaches but learned that my coffee in the morning took care of that. My bowel habits changed & im still working on that, but I have had IBS-C for many years. Going to get a colonoscopy to make sure that I don’t have anything going on there.
Otherwise, I don’t know if I can blame my illness or the med for how I feel sometimes. For me, Calquence has relieved me of majority of pain I was experiencing. Hope this is helpful.

May 1, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Along with LL, pain in the back as well as knees and joints.

May 12, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Hello Sandra, I wish I could help you, but I haven't taken it. x

May 1, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Headache, nausea, bloating, achy.....

May 10, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Saint Louis, MO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In