Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I have CLL NO response since January from either my Dr or her assistant

March 22, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
Leukemia and Night Sweats: Causes and Tips for Relief Read Article...
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

it's like the old adage, you have to kiss alot of frogs to find your prince 🤣.
It took me 5 tries. Keep fighting

March 27, 2024
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I'm hoping everything went well. Gods Blessings on you.

April 3, 2024
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I found a new Dr. At the new Gail and Tom Benson Oschner MD Anderson center in New Orleans. Has great credentials and terrific reviews from verified patients. So I am going to give it a try. Thank you Jo6

March 28, 2024
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I did today and I am going to make an appointment with him on Monday. We have a new Cancer center in Nola and it is with The Ochner main Hospital on Jefferson Hwy. Thank you

March 22, 2024
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

We have had a bit of the same “brushing off”. Stage 1 CLL and younger patient. We get this feeling that since patient is not “actively or acutely” ill, it can wait. To be fair, he is in the watch and wait phase but as a patient you should feel heard and you should have your questions answered … so it’s time to find a new Dr for yourself.

March 22, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pāhoa, Hawaii

A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lakeland, Florida, USA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In