Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I want to share an amazing book I stumbled upon at the library. Although the author writes about an autoimmune disease, it is very close and relevant to what we experience every day and our journey against the tides of modern medicine. Please read.

July 6, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Thanks so much Jo:) I shall definitely check the book. Many of us not only have one autoimmune disease but numerous ones. I am one of those...knowledge is power and it always help to know that we are not alone in what we go through on a day to day basis. Thanks again and have a great week:):)

July 7, 2025
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

No problem Thank you Jo6 I hope you are doing well

July 27, 2025 (edited)
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Ahh sorry, chemo brain moment. I meant Book Outlet.

July 26, 2025
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

This is very good information which can inform people of possible choices and how to deal with knowledge that can effect or benefit their lives.

July 9, 2025
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Oh I see you got at the library I hope Amazon has it

July 8, 2025 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Salt Lake City, UT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In