I want to share an amazing book I stumbled upon at the library. Although the author writes about an autoimmune disease, it is very close and relevant to what we experience every day and our journey against the tides of modern medicine. Please read.
Thanks so much Jo:) I shall definitely check the book. Many of us not only have one autoimmune disease but numerous ones. I am one of those...knowledge is power and it always help to know that we are not alone in what we go through on a day to day basis. Thanks again and have a great week:):)
No problem Thank you Jo6 I hope you are doing well
Ahh sorry, chemo brain moment. I meant Book Outlet.
This is very good information which can inform people of possible choices and how to deal with knowledge that can effect or benefit their lives.
Oh I see you got at the library I hope Amazon has it