Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Turtle Creek, PA
September 6, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I had it twice
It was to help to boost my platelet count

September 9, 2021
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

What is IVIG treayment?
I tKe it once a month
I would like to people who get this infusion

September 6, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hayward, CA

A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ottawa, OH

A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fort Pierce, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In