Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 26, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

Lymphoma and leukemia kinda go together. I thought ..I have CLL and Lymphoma..my lymph nodes swell big ...I hope you do well with your treatment.. have a good night 😴

March 11, 2024
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

How are you doing with both of them. I have a cancer of the blood and in the Lymph nodes….I have done 6 chemos and now am feeling good. I was in hospital 4 times with infections and high fevers. I now get a needle in my stomach every 3 months for maintenance. I am doing well, feeling good, a bit of needles and pins in feet ,, bit of fatigue, brain fog a lot.

March 10, 2024
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I also have CLL/SLL, so both leukemia & lymphoma

March 9, 2024
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

No, I don't have it.
Find out all you can and ask others what helps. The support is really worth connecting to. At East it has been for me.

May 3, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Straffordville, Ontario, Canada

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In