I tend to sign off my emails to family and close friends with 'AML' (All My Love), empathise being on the A then the M and then the L, cheeky I know, but even my 2 little granddaughters say AML to me when saying goodbye, cheeky hey.
Answer Summary
Members loved the idea of using leukemia acronyms like AML, CML, and CLL as heartfelt sign-offs in messages to loved ones, turning a difficult... Read more
That is a good way to say it. AML from your team member. I have CML and I use my sisters names. Charlie, Marilyn, Linda. That shows they are back ING.me up.
I guess my CLL saying for a sign off would be: Crazy Lucky Larry!
Hi Geoff (again) I just thought of a sign-off for CLL that I might use "Carolyn's Loving Life". What do you think?
Diagnosed with CLL ... Conquering Life Luxuriously.
Anyone having your Hematologist 'suggesting' you start with this new drug, Brukinsa?
Love it . Great positive thinking