Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 24, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I had non stop itching at night only and went to the dr and he gave me a cream by prescription for atopic dermatitis and said if it did not get better after using cream then I would have to see a dermatologist

June 24, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I have had itchiness with stabbing pain and I use otc cortisone for it.

June 24, 2023
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

My oncologist referred me to a dermatologist and it helped.

June 24, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Diego, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In