T-cell PLL
Of course, why didn’t’t I think about that option? Thank you.
Oh boy, I wish I had an idea. Perhaps contact the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society? Or perhaps someone here will have an idea. Here's to your finding a medical professional you feel has the expertise you are looking for. Take care.
I'll see my doctor the end of the month and I will be sure and ask him. Hopefully, he knows someone or can point you to the right center to go to. Take care my friend. 😊
Yes, sometimes the answer is right in front of you but you don’t see it so I am very grateful that we have good people on this site that can show you the way.
I love that I am not the only person who may not think of something that might be obvious to others. So good to have good people here who can make comment and have others be grateful. None of us can access all of the answers on our own. Thanks to all who share thoughts and ideas.