Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyLeukemiaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I had an old man that was a volunteer nurse assistant.
Every day he came before his shift to make sure I had a pitcher of ice water.
He did this even on days off.
He never let me down.
He was one of my angels sent to help me I believe.
Please share your thoughts

December 29, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I’m adopting you…
That’s it
Pack your bags

December 29, 2025
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

I just received excellent care 24/7 from all my nurses, doctor, The Chaplin, and most of all GOD who was and still is watching over me.

December 29, 2025
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

After a year learning as much as possible about the illness and medication I saw a ray of hope. My wife has insured that my diet was healthy and I had no problem worrying about being fed. This helped me focus on my physical and mental health.

December 29, 2025
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

When I was first diagnosed I made a decision NOT to fight my cancer. That made no sense to me. After all the cancer cells were my own cells gone haywire. How could I fight myself and win? That just didn't feel right. So I decided to love my cancer, my self, and treat it like my own sick child. The result? Twenty plus years of relative peace and happiness. Oh, there have been rough times. But love makes rough times smoother and cancer bearable. And I'll stick with love 💕😘

December 29, 2025
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member

When I got diagnosed I was devastated and I got diagnosed in January 2,2012 and in March of the same year my mom got lung cancer and we fought together we did everything together and I lost her April 2014 and she is the one that showed me that I am stronger than I ever thought I could be and to never forget that she is always with me we made a pack that we both would be cured some day and I continue to fight and my hope is I will beat it for both of us

December 29, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyLeukemiaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Berryville, AR

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In